What’s special about our in-company CLP?
- An in-house programme will enable the transfer and integration of knowledge, skills and accumulated experience directly within an organisation.
- It offers a major shift in leadership and skills through creating a self-supporting group of leaders applying new styles of leadership.
- The depth and breadth of the CLP changes people on a personal as well as professional level, which participants consider a major benefit, along with enhanced knowledge and skills.
- Successful participants are rewarded with a formal recognized accreditation. A programme designed to meet the combined requirements of reputable academic institutions and the needs of businesses.
- It requires absolute commitment from the sponsor/investor as well as the participants. It is an intellectually and behaviourally challenging programme which requires immersion, not just superficial engagement.
- CLP challenges existing leadership attitudes and assumptions and develops skills aligned to a coaching style.
- CLP is designed to ensure that the new skills and behaviours being learned are actively integrated into their workplace, through practical application of their learning and follow-up.