Academic and Professional Accreditation
We are proud to have the validation, approval and accreditation of our Coaching Leader Programme from three leading Universities and from the International Coaching Federation.
The International Coaching Federation (ICF) is the world’s leading coaching organisation founded in 1995 to “advance the art, science, and practice of professional coaching”.
The ICF is recognised globally for:
- Connecting its members to a worldwide coaching community
- Establishing a professional code of ethics and standards
- Setting high standards for core competencies
- Providing independent certification
- Building a worldwide network of credentialed coaches.
The Coaching Leader Programme (CLP) was approved by the ICF in 2011.
The benefit of ICF approval to CLP participants is that the training experience is guaranteed to be accepted as part of a portfolio application for a full ICF Credential.
To find out further information and to apply on-line for an ICF Credential please visit the ICF website at coachingfederation.org